Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Final Day

As I wrap up my stay here in Virginia, I'd like to express my gratefulness to all of my friends who helped me out getting used to the culture and differences down here. One thing I have forgotten to mention which I believe is important is the role of women. Women down here are much more free to do what they want. I have mixed feelings about whether or not this is good, but it certainly is different! Back home women are expected to cook and clean and do their housewife duties. It would take some getting used to, but I think maybe that this could work back home. I will be sure to mention it when I arrive back home.
I now have all of my belongings packed and I am about to load it on the wagon. Overall I feel this trip was very enlightening and I am excited to come back soon. Good bye for now!
Sincerely
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment